Celebrating Cinco de Mayo - Mini Motors Style
May 5, 2023
- Portescap has been providing products for Aerospace & Defense applications for over 40+ years.
- The breadth of our product portfolio makes us a perfect fit for applications inside the cabin, in harsh environments beyond the cabin, and in smart defense.
- Lightweight and efficient DC motors are an ideal fit for window shade and seat actuation applications that require smooth and quiet motion.
- Customizable Ultra EC BLDC motors can be designed to fit a variety of next-generation devices, as well as meet the harsh requirements of operation beyond the cabin.
- Robust slotted BLDC motors are well-suited for today’s challenging missile fin control actuation systems.
- Devices that remove plaque from your arteries must operate at high speeds to facilitate an efficient procedure, making Ultra EC BLDC motors the right motor selection.
- Mechanical circulatory support devices assist the heart in circulating blood throughout the body. Slotless brushless DC motors, with their low inertia, provide the responsiveness demanded for this application.
- DC coreless motors provide high torque output over a broad speed range, making them ideal for thrombectomy devices.
- Reducing patient complications from a cardiac or revascularization procedure is paramount for the medical professional; make sure you’re relying on a professional miniature motor supplier that has extensive experience in designing medical solutions.
- Device ergonomics are important when designing devices for revascularization. Our brushless DC motors, with various diameters, lengths, and capabilities, give developers options for an optimized design.
- Battery-powered infusion systems prioritize efficiency for their motor solution, making DC Coreless motors an ideal selection.
- Drug advancements by pharmaceutical companies are making patients’ lives better. Delivering these drugs properly is critical, depending on our drive mechanism solutions for proper operation.
- Did you know multiple technologies can be a solution for an infusion device? Connect with one of our engineers to determine the optimum solution for your needs.
- Duty cycle for a motor is the ratio of the run time to the full cycle time, which influences the motor lifetime requirement for the pump. We can assist in your pump cycle evaluation!
- Spur gearheads produce lower audible noise than planetary gearheads, based on fewer contact points during rotation, making them well-suited for pump applications where noise is a critical parameter.
Want to collaborate on your next project? Reach out to us here!