Portescap’s CNT1530 sterilizable motor controller is designed to drive battery powered surgical hand tools, allowing for simplified system integration that increases customer speed to market. The design utilizes Portescap's validated autoclavable technology platform: electronics and software are encapsulated in a single enclosure which can be located in line with our motor or in the pistol grip of a hand tool.
- Magnetic control of speed and direction
- Compatible with typical NiMH & LiOn battery voltages
- Designed and tested to 1,000+ sterilization cycles
- In-handle form factor for easy tool integration
- 75 A current limiting capability for protection
- 20 A continuous current allows for use with Portescap BLDC surgical motors